I love CURRY

by Beans 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Finally I have found a curry paste that I love! I love hot food and this curry paste makes any dish taste authentic. I made some for my Mom and she said it tasted just like it was from a restaurant. My sister told me about it and WOW am I glad!

http://www.pataks.co.uk/

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Curry rules!!! One of our favorite Thai dishes has a ton of curry.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I love it too - not easy to get in the USA though -- whenever I visit Europe though it is much more readily available

• Francois
    Francois

Try and see if you can get some green curry. It's almost a vindaloo. Put lead in your pencil, it will. Great stuff, that.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Vindaloo -- isnt that the hottest - I seem to remember it is hotter than Madras or Rogan Josh?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I love curry, too....just not the hot kind....it's too DANG HOT! But I like to make chicken 'n dumplings and lace 'em with curry....matter of fact, I just pour the shtuff on 'em....it's great!

Frannie B

• Simon
    Simon

Come to Manchester ... visit Rusholme where you can have a damn fine curri'

Indian food (curry) is actually our national dish - it's the most eaten food in the UK

Now I'm hungry ... I want some Shami kebabs !

• wednesday
    wednesday

Many years i worked with Indian nurses, and they would always bring curry dishes to work with them. I looked forward to the foods. Wonderful.

weds

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

(In my best Homer voice).. Mmmmmmm Curry....(drools)

Actually, I used to HATE curry. I could not stand the smell for some reason. I guess it was because we were once invited to an Indian family's house for dinner and it was just overpowering.

But, lately, I've developed quite a taste for it. Now, curry is one of my favorite spices and I use it regularly.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I quite fancy a Ruby Murray right now.

-

Ignored One.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit