Love Among Yourselves?

by Lost in the fog 14 Replies latest social current

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    The next visit of the CO he instructed the elders to tell all the cab companies in town that this disabled brother wasn’t welcome at the Hall

Seriously?? Who the Hell was that CO, Trump? Not only did he tell the elders to stop but tell cab companies to avoid this one person? That's just beyond mean, yet he travels from congregation to congregation to make sure they're spreading Christian love as Jehovah intended.

• hoser
    hoser

I think it was an issue of liability if the disabled brother fell getting in or out of his wheelchair at home or the Kingdom Hall.

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, the elders offered to pay the cost rather than have the congregation do it. So did the CO know of situations where congregations/WTS had been sued. Congregations are covered by the self-insurance the WTS carries. I know of only one sister who fell down (not disabled) on ice at the KH (the MS assigned to it was late to the meeting and no one else stepped up to do it) 5 years later she was still battling the WTS, imitating Christ's love of course. Imagine Jesus not curing people unless he was insured.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Shirley, you mention Trump comparing him to this CO. There are many examples of Trump showing more "love" than I've ever seen in the JW religion group. Observing desolate congregations with an overwhelming Lack of love in the congregation/organization, especially in my family was a wake up call. However, Mom did take me and siblings and then grand children to Mow the lawns of sisters/brothers who were elderly and were not physically able, she would co-sign sisters hospital bills and end up paying for it monthly because the sister's husband had no means to. I don't think Dad ever knew how many people he was supporting. Dad loans brothers money also. One brother before he died sent a letter to Dad with a check for x amount, and said thank you for helping me out when I would down and out. Dad tore up the check and never cashed it. He called the Brother up and they talked some, latter when they met again in person they hugged in a manly fashion. I remember an occasion where Dad had asked me if he should load x amount of dollars to a Brother. I replied yes, but do not expect him to ever replay you. He did loan the money and never was repaid. I believe this is a valid subject, however, there are many witnesses that will privately assists needy ones. I would give the Organization and Congregations as a whole, an F grade. However, I believe privately the brothers do step up and assist. Not always, but just some things that I have noticed.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Sigfrid - Now show the other factual list about Trump OK? fair is fair and if you say you have no idea what I'm talkin about then I see how blinded you are. Fair is fair YES I do remember Trump paying for Jennifer's hotel bill after her mom and nephew were killed, a few other things on the list I'm sure. But they don't balance out with what this moron has done since he started residing in the WH, please be fair and acknowledge ALL sides, OK, can you do that or you just want to call me Trump hater, which I certainly am, but weight both sides

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit