Uber Cart Witnessing at the State Fair

by truth_b_known 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Last Thursday I bunch of us working decided we were going to head down to the State Fair and badge our way in to get a Fletcher's Corny Dog for lunch. We had to go to a specific gate to park and show our credentials to get in. This meant driving halfway around the perimeter of the entire fairgrounds. No biggy.

What blew me away was that about every 50 yards there was a group of Witnesses standing around one of their book displays. I would say there was easily 6 Witnesses per display. We passed at least 10 displays just getting to where we needed to park. They were at all the parking lots surrounding the fairgrounds and on every street corner. I probably only got to see about 1/3 of all the stands and groups. There were easily 200 Witnesses just standing by their respective stand.

Never once did I see them engaged in conversation with the fair goers. They just stood there and talked with each other. What a productive group.

• Ding
    Ding

It's all about counting time, not productivity.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

These??

• floridaborn
    floridaborn
    Was this in Dallas? They are all over IG bragging about what a great productive witnessing they did.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Wow Hari Krishna is what they’ve become.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Happy family life? They stand around drinking coffee with the buddies. They shun, manipulate, and abuse. Happy family life??

• tiki
    tiki

Seriously...you look at that photo...and they argue they aren't a cult!!???!!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Amazing. I know in this neck of the woods SW NY and NW PA I have seen Uber Carts at the county fairs. One of them kind of made me laugh because they put them in one of the display barns for business. Placed them in the very back corner where no one could see them. They was next to the anti-abortion table. One table showing the horrors of abortion the other showing a DVD JW cartoon.

Most of the people just walk by not even looking at it. The 2 women sitting behind the CART were the only ones all dressed up. They really looked out of place. Good find Truth. Still Totally ADD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    JaniceA7 hours ago7 hours ago7 hours agoHappy family life? They stand around drinking coffee with the buddies. They shun, manipulate, and abuse. Happy family life??

You beat me to it. A happy family life? What utter piffle in that disgusting cult.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

That photo would be of them. Again, for every one of those displays there were at least 6 Witnesses, if not more, standing around the display.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit