friends over here and over there

by frenchbabyface 19 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*wiggles eyebrows*

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

You're so sweet ... I'm sending you personnal message (for thanks) and hope to get a chance to chat in the near futur ... Kisses

did know how to seek my post answers, was thinking that you forgot about me ... (paranoï !!! ) thanks again

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

It's a pleasure to meet you, frenchbabyface. I've been trying to teach myself French for the past year, and have not made any progress. I really need to concentrate on my textbook!

I don't know much about French culture yet, beyond Rimbaud and a few other Symbolists, and Truffaut, and Jean-Pierre Jeunet. I'm learning, very slowly.

GentlyFeral

• talesin
    talesin

bienvenue, frenchbabyface

welcome! (hope I got the french right)

talk to you soon, and many friends to be found here, imho

talesin

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well you know much more about french litterature than I do ... hope to read you soon
    my name is Corinne.

Take care.

reminds :

It's a pleasure to meet you, frenchbabyface. I've been trying to teach myself French for the past year, and have not made any progress. I really need to concentrate on my textbook!

I don't know much about French culture yet, beyond Rimbaud and a few other Symbolists, and Truffaut, and Jean-Pierre Jeunet. I'm learning, very slowly.

GentlyFeral

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

sorry this last post was supposed to be a private one ... Wathever ... You've got it ...

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Welcome/Bienvenue FrenchBabyFace here/ici.

We're happy to have you here with us.

Great to have someone from France on-board here.

Looks like you are jumping right on in here, very good.

I hope you'll remain with us.

Welcome again!

• logical
    logical

hello we spoke in chat, I hope it wasnt too bad an experience for you.

Welcome

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome to the board Frenchbabyface !!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

welcome frenchbabyface! you'll just love it here, everyone is just so nice. i've really enjoyed your posts so far. :)

~~tinkerbell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit