friends over here and over there

by frenchbabyface 19 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

in reading topics and chating with nice people ... I just feel like I want to know all of you ... Too much I guess ... wathever

I'm a 36 woman from Paris, no friend (huh !), no familly (anymore) but a GREAT funny SON , no husband (so what ?), no lover (either). Actually it's a bit frutating ... most of all I'd like (NEED actually) to talk to women (such a long time now ), men are allowed of course. It's only about sharing thoughs anyway

Thanks to everyone ...

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Welcome French, hope you don't mind the abbreviation.

If friends are what you're looking for, this is the place to be! I have met some of the nicest, caring, understanding, loving and funny people here over the past 10 months. You will love it.

A good way to get to know people here is to get into the chat room or use the personal messages options. I look forward to chatting soon and I'll send you a message too.

So welcome again and enjoy!

Cheers, Bliss......................and 'I am woman hear me roar'

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome french

There are a lot of great people here - some even speak a bit of french

• smack
    smack

there is even friends half way there, g'day from Australia

• Simon
    Simon

I'm sure a few people will get in touch or even better, you could PM people that you get on with and identify with.

BTW: I love driving round Paris ... I haven't done it for real but go on Midtown Madness 3 on XBox Live. For some reason, the French people only ever drive on the Paris map

BTW: Are you French? If so you are much better at English than I am at French (even after doing it for about 5 years at school)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome, frenchbabyface! You'll find friends here and we're glad you're posting!

Nina

• Xena
    Xena

Hello frenchbabyface.....lol I think I am the Texas version of you...with a daughter....next time I see you in chat I will pop in. I can always use another friend!!!!!

Diane

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Bonjour frenchbabyface! Comment allez vous?

Well, that's all the French I know and if you heard my broad Texas accent you would no doubt cringe.

Howdy and welcome!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Cherie, you are so fortunate/blessed to have found this forum! I, too, was alone and isolated from any friends and family for 7 yrs after I made my exit from the borganization.....and only had my youngest son with me.....until I found XJW's online....it's been wonderful since then....and I think you're gonna love it here, sweetie....lotsa loving, supportive, interesting & fun-loving people on this forum...Glad to have you here, FrenchBabyFace....WELCOME!

Frannie B

• berylblue
    berylblue

Welcome! You will find many friends here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit