https://we.tl/PfhHNIiEnc

https://we.tl/pJXyJtvBrX

Petra!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Noticed the GB are not in there.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

This is going to go down as the single biggest data and privacy breach in Watchtower history.

The names of 1000's ol Bethelites across the USA. Their personal room numbers, contact details, location, and job positions in some cases.

Same in the UK for Watchtower Britain and IBSA.

https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/principle-7-security/

Watchtower New York: (former or current Bethelites on the list) see your attorney to file a class action.

• jwleaks
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol i think i have one from 1994 still....

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming
    I wonder if we can can tell how many peeps were sent home between 2015 and 2017 during the purge when pink slips were handed out and many "were reassigned" to help with the preaching work.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Morpheus:

Could you check and see if you still have the one from 1994? I would ask Grampa (Atlantis), but he is in the vault, and when he is in there that means he is sending out documents all over the world.

I'll send you a pm with my email if you would rather send it privately.

Thank you!

scan 20001

Petra!
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Give me 10 min and i will check my box of bethel memories

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

(Ring Ring)

Hello ??

Yes hello....is this room 208?

Yes it is

Is your refrigerator running....the race for life?

What??

Ha! Never mind...seriously though, you weren't in your room earlier when I was out calling on you and some of your neighbors, inviting them to visit youtube and listen to Bro. Jackson say under oath that it would be presumptuous of the Governing Body to say that they are the only ones God is using on the earth today.

Is this you Jeremy?? HA HA....very funny ! Prank calling me at Bethel....aren't you supposed to be studying your Watchtower for Sunday??

(Click)

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

Thank you so much for this! I remember the phone book when I was in Wallkill a number of years ago! If you look under Brooklyn, you'll find all the heavies and their departments - e.g. on page 53 of the 2015 PDF you can see the members of the Teaching and Service committees, and page 54 has the Writing committee and Writing Department members.

ttdt

Noticed the GB are not in there.

They are, actually! At least in the 1999 and 2015 edition. The 2017 version is odd though, it is missing the GB.

Now, if you want to know who is really pulling the strings in the organization - in the 1999 version (I also remember it in the 2010 version), look for Brooklyn's Executive Offices (page 33 of the PDF). These are the real men behind the curtain. For some reason they removed this section in the 2015 version, perhaps due to the ongoing move to Warwick.

I remember when I was in Wallkill looking at this list. I remember looking up the names and department on Bethel's intranet directory where you could see their portraits to put a face to the names (they were listed under Administration or something like that)

The 1999 version lists the following people:

Adams, Don

Borroto, Yan

Cox, Brett

Crane, Brion

Dellinger, Joel

Ellison, Todd

Henschel, Milton

Jackson, Harold

Jaracz, Theodore

Jones, Jack

Losch, Gerrit

Mainers, Lloyd

Malenfant, William

Mavor, Christopher

Mercante, David

Perla, Baltasar

Rittenbach, Rick

Schroeder, Albert

Siebenlist, Philip

Sinclair, David

Wallen, Robert

These are the top of the top. Obviously the current list would be drastically different. But those were the guys running the org and would know everything that goes on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit