Jehovah is sending a warning to Putin--so say jw's

by wannaexit 19 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Vladamir Putin is like the Russian Chuck Norris, he doesn't fear god!

Image result for putin funny

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

The foundation of Watchtowerism is exactly this, Earthquake etc is from Jesus. Taken from Matthew 24, The Olivet discourse is twisted into a belief system.

The trouble is, what Jesus said was not a "sign" of him, the last days, or anything else. He was clear, and in speaking only to the first century, these 'natural disasters' and wars were nothing to pay attention to. They are not a "sign" but rather an anti-sign.

But people want so bad to believe that suffering and death are a reason for hope. So watchtower goes on.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What would they say if fellow Jobos were killed in the earthquake? Something stupid, I guess.

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

Their reasoning and logic is so flawed. I see this and I want to say something… But I don't want to expose myself.

• Funchback
    Funchback

JWs can just tie a scarlet colored cloth to their windows (Rahab) or sprinkle lamb's blood on their door-posts (Egyptian plagues) and they will magically be saved. Yay.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“wannaexit”: Dubs in a pro-jw forum are talking about the earthquake in Kamchatka Russia. They are speculating that this is Jehovah's warning to Putin.

Could you please provide the direct link to this “pro-jw forum”? I was just curious to see what they wrote on that Website. Thanks.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What kind of twisted logic is this?

Its quite typical for a JWS, rationalized thinking framed within logic is not one of the JWS's best attributes.

and if the Russia pulls this ban off they will be saying , well I guess its Jah's will

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

From my JW days, not one JW would believe something like that. But, if Jehovah would do something like that he's incompetent... because Putin is i Moscow, not Kamchatka. And he's a dick because those poor people in Kamchatka who've lost their homes/lives had nothing to do with the JW ban.

• btlc
    btlc

"Dear Jehovah, wouldn't be better to send some manna to starving children in South Sudan and elsewhere?"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To put things in a clear perspective , if JWS are banned they will just assume its persecution foretold in the bible as when Jesus's true followers are to be in preaching the Gospel.

Its called reconfirmed bias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit