The Society and 1975.

by Lost in the fog 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS has lured and coerced people into sharing their own inherent sins as money making apostate false prophets.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

The good, old "The Truth That Leads To Eternal Life" referenced 1975. Anyone remember that book and the referrals to another book "Famine 1975?" Good times!

Then 1975 was replaced with 1984-1994. The math was quite simple. A generation lives 70-80 years, 1914 was the year something supposedly happened, 1914 + 70 = 1984 and 1914 + 80 = 1994. Well nothing happened so frozen said, "This is all BS" and lived happily ever after!

• Overrated
    Overrated

I always loved Watchtower Math! Hard to explain and just does not work. Like everything else in Watchtower. Just pulled out of thin air with not much thought as to it making any sense.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

"This is all BS"

True but the intent was indeed successful toward enhancing the proliferation of the literature the WTS published.

Jah's "Chosen" earthly publishing house was corrupt, lying and devious.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

he reckoned the rank and file could be kept so busy "selling literature" that they would fail to notice they had been conned.

Correct and that continuation of a con carried on through with F Franz and his 6000 years of mankind's existence.

A publicity ploy for the proliferation of the literature.

This is the main reason why I say the inherent corruption of the WTS was with its pressing literature proliferation agenda.

The WTS exploited the freedom of press and freedom of religion given and established in the United States.

Well those boys could see the Statue of Liberty where they were every day.

" Oh but the anointed brothers would never be involved lying and deceiving people "

"Jehovah choose them for their honest and righteous integrity in interpreting the scriptures."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Didn`t WT also infer that the GT or the big A could come with the new Millennium? 2000 ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

"This is all BS"

True but the intent was indeed successful toward enhancing the proliferation of the literature the WTS published.

Jah's "Chosen" earthly publishing house was corrupt, lying and devious.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Data Dog, I looked up that article (I have original, paper WTs) and they DIDN'T change the wording, regarding their chronology, "but admittably not infallible", which goes to prove they always give themselves a way out, and KNEW it was wrong from the beginning.

I tried to post a picture of it, but it wouldn't upload 😔

• waton
    waton

I suggest once to have all paper used in the wt writing department and GB note pads to be embossed with this top line

Act 1;7

IT IS NOT GIVEN TO YOU TO UNDERSTAND TIMES AND SEASONS.

( Jesus talking to future members of the first century "governing body")

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I have sadly given many reasons the WT might push 2033-2034 as Armagedden.

1. It's 2000 years from 33 CE (Hosea 6:2) thus the anointed raptured in 2033 before Armagedden

2. 120 years from 1914 based on Gensis 6:3. (Jesus said "just as the days of Noah were so the presene of the son of man will be..")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit