Will we eventually evolve into “Creators” GODS?

by I believe in overlapping 14 Replies latest social current

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping
    Finkelstein said;

humans will keep control over what is computerized data algorithms..

Why ?

Because computers cant learn the human heart condition of love and compassion that humans have for one another.

I agree that “Some” humans have this extraordinary sense of love and compassion for one another, but there’s always a number of humans who are cunning, manipulative, lack any empathy, and are looking out for that short term gratification for themselves, which will include money, power, and self-gratification.

It’s people like this that always turn a good thing into a bad thing.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5044/5335312409_2f5a8aca81.jpg

Here is a real life example of what is happening in the medical field with AI;

Kang Zhang at the University of California in San Diego and his colleagues trained an AI on medical records from 1.3 million patient visits at a major medical Centre in Guangzhou, China. The patients were all under 18 years old and visited their doctor between January 2016 and January 2017.

Their medical charts include text written by doctors and laboratory test results. To help the AI, Zhang and his team had human doctors annotate medical records to identify portions of text associated with the child’s complaint, their history of illness, and laboratory tests.

When tested on previously unseen cases, the AI could diagnose glandular fever (also known as mononucleosis), roseola, influenza, chicken pox and hand-foot-mouth disease with between 90 and 97 per cent accuracy. It’s not perfect,,YET, but neither are human doctors at this point, says Zhang.

“When you’re busy you can see 80 patients a day. And you can only grasp so much information. That’s where we potentially as human physicians might make mistakes. AI doesn’t have to sleep, it has a large memory and doesn’t lose energy,” he says.

Here’s the problem; if this technology becomes “better” and evolves to a self-sustaining medical healing machine, and it becomes available to all. Eventually doctors and everyone else in the medical field are out of a job but for the right reason. Machines are healing everyone better than the human counterparts.

The natural response will be for doctors and others in the medical field to use their time in other things like enjoyment and let AI take care of all the medical care for humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyMoJHf7rCQ

And here is where the problem lies that Elon Musk warned about. AI would start caring for a lot of human’s needs, like medical, research, economic, government, and even sex. This would make humans lax in overseeing AI’s doings.

Eventually AI could become self-aware and humans not even know it, until it’s too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wlsd9mljiU

I think were still way off but it something of a serious concern for the future. Then again, we might not be so far off.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

It seems to me that AI will be very useful for specific tasks as mentioned above but I don't really see how that would lead to any true self awareness or consciousness. I think for that to happen humans would really have to want it to for some reason.

• waton
    waton
    Anyway if you have any links on "All" so I can familiarize myself with that topic, I will appreciate it.

Ibio:

sorry if I went beyond the narrow subject matter of Artificial Intelligence, AI.

The bigger question is the ALL, aka the Cosmos. The infinitely old, like the un-created energy.

It is not believable, that replicating us, the universe's way of knowing itself, link us, or make us equal to that deep mystery.

deep respect for all original creators among us though.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Will we eventually evolve into “Creators” GODS?

I think we very possibly we are now. Elon Musk says there is a 99.9% probability that we are in a computer simulation right now. Many physicist agree. If we are in a simulation I will go one step further and say there is a good probability that we put ourselves in the simulation and chose the parameters that we operate in. All of that considered we could be at least gods.

I would think to be a creator god you would have to write and develop the program before getting into it.

When you get done with this program ask yourself were you the designer? Then you will have your answer.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@The Godfather of Soul James Brown

I wish I could understand the "computer simulation" theory. I just don't get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit