This week's study article about shunning is contradictory.

by Sanchy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• corruptgirl
    corruptgirl

“The only way you can relieve your pain
    is by returning to Jehovah,”Anne wrote.

Yeah this is blackmail at its best! I know it got my hubby (Sanchy) really upset with this article, it's so hypocritical it's not even funny! I've seen this before but not in the same article, pretty stupid....and yet jw's will not even see the hypocrisy because they r so blind it's sad, can't believe we were once so blind....

• poopie
    poopie
    I told a df person who was upset by being shunned that he should look at the bully video an apply it at the kh.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This experience of "Anne" really got me annoyed. It does not show that she made any enquiry to see if her Mum was just "down"- or perhaps really depressed ,perhaps suicidal? Would she have sent her to her grave by replying as she did?

If Mum did that and left a note blaming the WTS for poisoning her daughter's mind,and it hit the press with publicity - you can bet your a** that the Press Office in Brooklyn would issue a statement quoting their acceptance of "necessary family business" and saying that the Witness was free to apply that in this case.

I know that I ,when an elder , had a sister with a traumatised d/f'd daughter and kept quiet from the other elders this sisters caring association with daughter . Some things are just not right and a right minded conscience has to dictate......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit