Jehovah Will Protect You with Powerful Angels

by RULES & REGULATIONS 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• St George of England
    St George of England

Stan, Are you being obtuse?

George

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Divine protection.... even to the most believing dub it is patchy at best. E.g. We read of experiences in Soviet era where key overseers had their lives apparently spared “so the work could continue “ . Others went to the wall. In life today ,can a publisher expect an angel to stop the mouth of an aggressive dog? No.

The idea might give one courage to deal with a situation but practical help.. No it does not exist.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

When a JW dies because of this or that their excuse then is a Bible verse " Time and unforseen occurences befall them all " Eccl.9:11,...Eccl.3:1-8

There is a scripture for every tune you want to play on the Bible.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The reason King david sent bathsheba`s husband to the front is because he knew he would be killed in battle .

So much for Jehovah`s Angels protecting anyone .David well knew that front line people in battle for jehovah would be killed.

2 Sam.Chapt. 11 No Angels protected Uriah .

No Angels protected them.And they were fighting for Jehovah`s interests.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    St George of England12 hours ago

Stan, Are you being obtuse?

George

on reflexion--i think i was trying to be a cute

• Overrated
    Overrated

I was always told to wait on Gee-hober. While I was waiting I learned that he was made up by a catholic monk. I also learned that his protection is selective and at times hit and miss at best. If this is the god of the universe? WTF. Then the Org, what a laugh! This just can't be for real.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    There is a scripture for every tune you want to play on the Bible.

I agree Smiddy, unless you want to show that slavery is evil, then strangely the Bible is silent on NOT owning another human....it only supports slavery and guilts or threatens slaves to remain with their masters.

no st. George of ANGLEland I think Stan is being acutely funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit