Will Mars Encounter be Catastrophic?

by Preston 17 Replies latest social current

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Ummmm....is ArmageddonTM coming ...yet again...???

ESTEE

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The effects are already manifesting for those with awareness enough to sense the changes. A difference of .000182 of a microsecond has registered in the length of the daylight hours and my eyes are slightly more scratchy than usual as the eyeballs swivel around in my head.I also can hear a subtle change in the sound the wind makes when it blows thru the tree in the back garden, a very faint aftersound,something like the sound a goldfish makes when it is feeding on the surface of the water...'pop....blub...pop"

There is nothing to fear.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    a very faint aftersound,something like the sound a goldfish makes when it is feeding on the surface of the water...'pop....blub...pop"

That's not the wind, that's the fish in your fishtank, silly

• rocketman
    rocketman

No way.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

QUOTE: that's the fish in your fishtank

ummm. so it is..but then, how come the fish always come to the surface every time the wind blows? Eh. Miss smarty panties? Do they know something I DONT?

• heathen
    heathen

I predict there will be war in the gulf . I also predict a power outage on the east coast . ohhhhhhh those things already happened , damn you mars. I will also predict that beer will taste better this year than last .

• Valis
    Valis
    I will also predict that beer will taste better this year than last .

If Jehover has anything to do with it then hell yes!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• AlanF
    AlanF

The gravitational attraction between Mars and the Earth is about .0004 of that between the Moon and the Earth. Figure out how much effect this would have yourself.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit