This Thursday they are going to announce my disfellowshipping and I don't give a $%^&

by Harvard Illiterate 411 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Harvard Illiterate 411
    Harvard Illiterate 411
    Hubby is on my team. I know I'm going to be way happier. I might even meet up with the Apostafest in Colorado with you guys. I'd love that.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Right on.....do yo thang.....less time couped up in a kh with wannabe friends. Find cool stuff to do this weekend.....like sleepin in ☺

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sounds like you've already dealt with the "shock" of it, at least the "shock" that some feel and even may regret. I think that says a lot about where you are in your awakening. Congrats!

Good luck,

Doc

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life! ~

Image result for nike logoJust do it!

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Wow, think of all the freedom you'll have. It may be be wishful thinking, but if you're lucky, the elders will not contact you for a year or so.

• Tapioca
    Tapioca
    Congratulations on both the df and the caring--not so much! All that you accomplish in your future will be considered decisions instead of reaction to guilt and shaming! It's pretty amazing stuff! Especially with your partner in your corner.
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HARVARD:

Wouldn't it be funny if you sat in the back of the hall and stood and clapped after they announced your name?... Acted like you are at a football game - then walked out!

Seriously....move on, be happy and forget this idiot religion!👍

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think LongHairGal has a good idea, go to that meeting with the intent that it will be your last , after the Idiot announces your DFing which by the way isn't Scripture supported, stand up and say Thank you and Good Bye, walk out with a big smile on your face.

You might want to add " I don't want to be involved supporting commercially inspired false prophets. "

.......and then you can go on living a clean wholesome lifestyle without smoking and abusing yourself.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I don't give a $%^& - good for you, Harvard.

I'm glad that your husbands is with you, too.

I admire people like you and other posters who just come out with it and don't give a crap.

Sod the WT, move on to better things!

It seems that you're doing just that.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS's own lying corruption and overbearing control it imposes onto people is detrimental and deadly at times which makes the JWS a very dangerous cult to be in.

My mother for example got ill with a blood infection and her doctor told her that she would die if she didn't have a complete blood transfusion, she resisted and two days later on she passed away.

The Game is power and control, topped up with a bit of money. Jah isn't with this organization and could never be for obvious reasons.

This inherent corruption and social ills is the reason why this religious organization has grown so little over the years in-spite of proselytizing (selling) door to door for over 100 years.

Its a man made religious publishing house which uses coercive tactics (Jehovah God's earthly organization) to lure people in to it, then exploits these ones to be its own public sales representatives.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

You should film this act of infringement of your human rights.

Anyway, congratulations! Cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit