"Apostasy Deathmatch"

by logansrun 33 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

Remember that MTV show "Celebrity Deathmatch" where comic characters of famous people battle it out in the ring? (Is that show still on?) Well, what would our own little "deathmatch" be like? What would some good battles in the squared circle be like? How about this ticket:

AlanF versus Farkel......who would win? Farkel. (But only by knocking over Alan with a steel chair while the referee wasn't looking)

Onacruse versus Little Toe....ah, yes -- The Battle of the "Nice Guys." Of course LT would be wearing his kilt to the ring, ala "Rowdy Roddy Piper." Onacruse wins with a little illegal help from Biker Chic....oh no!

Stinky Pantz versus Prisca....oooh, this one would get nasty. Can you imagine the hair-pullin, nail scratchin thriller this girl fight would be? My money would be on Prisca, though. It's that look in her eyes....

Bradley

• logansrun
    logansrun

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about:

www.mtv.com/onair/deathmatch

Bradley

• Nikita
    Nikita

Bradley, too funny!!

• Xena
    Xena
    Stinky Pantz versus Prisca....oooh, this one would get nasty. Can you imagine the hair-pullin, nail scratchin thriller this girl fight would be? My money would be on Prisca, though. It's that look in her eyes....

lol now that one I would pay good money to see!

As for ona vs LT....I think you underestimate a scottish man in a kilt

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL

I'd pay to watch SP and Pris, if it were in a mud pit

How about Minimus v's Amazing...

Minimus would look like winning with his deadly combination of incisive questioning, before Amazing takes the upperhand by turning it into a mega series of devastating proportions
    LOL

• logansrun
    logansrun

Oh, here's a couple more....

Ravyn versus Sword of Jah....holy cannoli, I think we'd have to take SoJ out of the ring on a stretcher!

Minimus versus JH....in a retirement match with special guest referee Simon!!

hehe

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Naeblis (remember him?) vs. D8TA...

two buddies forced into a head-to-head deathmatch competition. WHO will survive? There can be only one!

To the amazement and delight of the audience, they resort to slapstick "Three Stooges" combat...

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Ray Franz vs Bill Bowen

-

Ignored One (of the throwing petrol on the bonfire class)

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Carl Johnson Vs Scholar

-

Ignored One

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

OMG. . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit