Upcoming Neutrality Talk Oct 26, 2020

by Listener 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Dear Elected Government Official:

I don't believe in supporting the government. I don't donate to political campaign funds. I don't vote. I am not even registered to vote. In spite of all this, please listen to my plea for supporting my cause.

Sincerely,

No Part of your World

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY3:

Yes, that’s right.

We ALL are supposed to be in subjection to the ‘superior authorities’ according to the scriptures. That would include the religion as well..right? That’s how I interpret the scripture.

Also, all this BS about Witnesses being politically neutral and ‘no part of the world’ is false. They are very much part of the world with their hands out looking for what they can get. Also, many JWs have definite opinions about political things - even if they are painfully ignorant in general.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Why don't they ever draw attention to the fact that the very first gentile Christian listed in the bible was an active duty Roman military army officer - Cornelius.

The Watchtower won't quote scriptures that shoots down their Pharisaical rules that they heap on others.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

I particularly like the way publishers are told to use their own personal letterheads, as if they, as individuals, are the ones who dreamed up the campaign.

I suppose they want it to look like it's the deeply held, personal conviction of each letter writer, as opposed to an order from hq.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    That’s how I interpret the scripture

There's your problem right there

Or at least that's what the GB would tell you 😉

• Listener
    Listener

I wonder how many JWs will receive a reply thanking them for their support since most officials like to recognise that a potential voter has written to them. I don't imagine that will sit well with some JWs.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Staying politically neutral in this case makes no sense. This time, it is not just about which puppet you want in office. You want your country to be under totalitarian rule? You want mandatory masks AND mandatory coronavirus and flu shots? You want lockdowns leading directly to RFID chips? You want the whole white race gone and the other races mixed, degraded, and enslaved? You want the whole world to be ruled by someone working for a hostile alien race working to take control of the whole universe to end all fulfillment universe-wide? Then go ahead and let the DUMPoCRAPs continue running things.

Yes, there may be valid reasons to not vote, not including coronavirus. Mail-in ballots are open to fraud, thanks to Louis DeJoy throttling delivery long enough for Pelosi to get put in and ruin the whole country. You go in person, you face long lines (done on purpose) and Antifa/BLM threatening everyone that does not vote Biden with violence. But the washtowel goes beyond this, making it clear that you are not even allowed to have any opinion on what happens (communism) if Biden wins or Antifa throws out a Trump win.

Obviously, the washtowel is on the side of letting joke-hova put someone that is extremely oppressive in charge. You think this "gay pride" and Cuties thing is bad now? It is only intended to provoke a Noahide Law situation where sex outside your assigned partner (and race mixing will be forced on you) gets you the death penalty (and idolatry, whatever they can make that mean, also gives the death penalty). Let Biden in, and this mask thing with a cold pandemic will be the least of your worries.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SEA BREEZE:

I agree with you about them not quoting scriptures that will shoot down Pharaisaical rules.

A particular one I never heard quoted was in Thessalonians:..”He that does not work shall not eat.” The religion must not like that scripture because it goes against their knocking secular jobs and pushing pioneering even when people can’t afford it!

I should have quoted this scripture to meddling JWs years back who wanted me to quit my full time job!..But, they would have hated me all the more if I did!

NEAT BLUE DOG:

Yes, I believe that scripture Smiddy is referring to says exactly that...And I totally reject anybody who sets themselves up as an authority and thinks THEY have the right to tell everybody else they are more qualified to say what a scripture means.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit