Terrorist attack in Turkey leaves 28 dead

by ILoveTTATT2 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I have been in that airport so many times. . . I saw a picture and it was a public area that looks familiar-the entire airport had a cohesive feeling, so it could have been any main thoroughfare of the airport(or maybe any airport), but knowing I have been there hits me hard. We made friends with our porter (helped me through the terminals when I was wheelchair bound) and he works there everyday. I know so many people who travel through there frequently. They hit Karachi last year and just the cargo area was scary enough, but this place was a little too up close and personal.

I hope they get everyone involved and responsible, but I don't know how they work over there. The airport was seemingly well run from my experience. I'm surprised this happened there-as stated, they have armed guards stationed regularly. That kind of made me feel more secure-even in Egypt before the revolution. Now, I don't know. I lived in a gated, guarded community in Qatar and they let me in the compound there a few times when I no longer lived there just because I was white and looked like I belonged. I didn't have a car with the sticker or any authorization at all.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Shame, been to that Airport not long ago.

I do think that the entire world needs to address this militant extremist groups of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban etc.

A strong message has to be made toward these groups/ organizations , this is a problem for the entire world to resolve.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Finkelstein, with all due respect, I dont want a "strong message made", I want to kick their butts off the planet. But that's just me. You are a nicer person than I am.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

ARMAGEDDON!

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Don't say crazy things, crazyguy!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You are a nicer person than I am.

Actually I'm thinking of a strongly enforced military excursion, with the death penalty for any ISIS member .

Fear is the only thing these people will understand or take notice as to weaken the mental grasp of these organizations.

• Clearview
    Clearview

Idiots. When are these people gonna realize that were all walking around on the same small rock with a thin layer of air above us and molten magma below, circling a runaway hydrogen fusion nuclear reaction, and travelling alone through a vast expanse at roughly 400,000 mph?

We need to stop fighting over who's Jesus is better and start working together!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As its been noticed the greater part of the Muslim community all over the world has done little to condemn these suicidal attacks.

The act of self suicide is actually against the faith itself.

One of the problems with this faith is that there is no head hierarchical leadership, such as what is structured within Catholicism.

The act of killing of non-believers is apart and ingrained into the Quran which is a problem and will continue to be a problem unless something is done from the outside world community..

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Death toll is now 36, 147 injured.

Disgusting pieces of .. .!!! whoever did this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit