Ozzie's Weekend Poll #59 (again! thanks to Angharad )

by ozziepost 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

3, 7 and 10.

I soooooo do not miss those days!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

4. I absolutely hated going out in service on Sunday mornings. Sometimes I wished no one would answer at the doors just so I wouldn't have to give my presentation.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hey Ozzie......................

......................................as I'm Italian, anything to do with being somewhere on time is a problem for me. So, 3x a week, absolute chaos.

and trying to get organised to have studies.............OMG, forget it.

Cheers, Bliss.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So, Bliss, for our next journey to you, we'd better not set a time of arrival, eh?

Cheers, Ozzie

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

HA, HA, HA, HA..................................BTW,sorry for not ringing the other night............so much happened at the last minute and then I collapsed.

But I will call this week to make a TIME!

Can't wait to catch up.............the shiraz is still good!

Love to you both.

Cheers, Bliss

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

For me it would be all of them, but I'll pick the ones that I had the most difficulty with.

1. Getting to the meetings on time was a big problem for us (me). Evening meetings getting home from work, getting 1 kid ready (don't know how you all did it with multiple kids), dinner, clean up, getting dressed, makes me tired just thinking about it. I had trouble being on time for the Sunday meeting also, I have stomach trouble that is worse in the morning, so my family would leave before me. When I finally got myself together I would drive myself to the meeting, usually arriving 15 to 20 minutes late.

2. Just getting to the meetings. I really had trouble with evening meetings, I missed alot of these from sheer exhaustion. I don't do well in the evening, I have a health condition with one of the symptom's being fatigue which I have big time. It's so nice being able to crash at the end of the day now and not worry about going to an evening meeting.

5. Christmas Day, we never did this one, thankfully. But if we did this would have been a BIG concern for me.

7. Five meetings. What do you mean there are five meetings? (see #2)

Hapgood

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    4. Sunday morning witnessing.

and Saturday witnessing and any time witnessing, I never could keep up a day text routine either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit