Child Abuse

by MicaSmith 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Dear MicaSmith, Thank you for writing and posting your excellent article. I agree with all your conclusions, and so happy you have taught yourself that your life belongs to you, and no one else. Children are not slaves to be owned by anyone and abused. I'm so sorry for all you've endured and the resulting ill health.

A person with no conscience is a sociopath. A sociopath recognizes no higher authority than themselves. A sociopath believes that if they have a desire to do something, then whatever it is must be the right thing to do.

Sounds to me as though you need to disappear - create for yourself an anti-Witness protection program, like moving and changing all your contact info. You do NOT owe that "mother" any help or consideration of any kind whatsoever. She should be sitting on death row.

Marina

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Did anyone read the article on the news about child protective services (or whatever agency it is that delegates children to foster care) handing over little children and mentally challenged little children (hundreds of them) to a child rapist who raped them and more for a period of 20 years?

Any government agency can make a mistake. BUT 20 YEAR!!! What a hunk of "bullocks" from these people who have the duty of protecting children.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Straw man.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    "Straw man", right it is what you like, playing games of logic and people that are responsible for protecting children hand them over to the wolf and then kill the wolf and call those who have a DUTY to protect children a straw man, brilliant!
  • Esse quam videri
  • Simon
    Simon

Welcome to the forum, thank you for your concerns.

Just one FYI: you are better *not* adding a line feed to every line - just let things wrap automatically. It makes your posts easier to read by people on different devices.

I've updated your post to improve the readability.

• MicaSmith
    MicaSmith

Thank you.

I wish to thank everyone for their kind and encouraging comments. I want you to know that I am progress bound. I also like having the opportunity to help others and that's what I'll try to do here. I will continue reading about the experiences of others and offering support. It is amazing to me how much compassion is here. It is the opposite of what I got in the KH. Thank you all.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome to the forum MicaSmith , that was a very heartwrenching account you posted .I hope everything starts working out for you now.

smiddy

• zeb
    zeb

"More, should be her first name".

I agree with Smiddy. Heartwrenching.

You owe such a sadist nothing that means no-thing. Let them scream and shriek about what others have done to them; you owe them nothing. Yes you may feel there is the element of Christian love as was due to the Pharisees but was that after they nailed Jesus up?

To receive any service from anyone requires some humility and heart felt gratitude. Others here are fully correct she is a sociopath. If she is pioneering and this by its time requirements calls for poverty then THAT is her decision the cong or the gb should be writing her the necessary cheques to pay her bills. (!) Lovely Mica please see your doctor for a referral to a counsellor one who is experienced in cults for yourself and ask them about changing your identity to protect you from mother I fear for you from that quarter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit