2016-09-21 BOE Re: Global Assistance Arrangement for the 2017 Service Year

by wifibandit 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Don't you just love how their so smug, just already knowing that the sheeple will pass it!

I was in one congregation that voted down a money grab once, back in the 70's. They took the vote two more times, failed rack time! They even had a different eldub talk for twenty minutes before the last vote!

The next Thursday, we had a thirty minute part about following theocratic order. After that flogging, it passed by one vote, with several, not voting at all!

• millie210
    millie210

If any Hall dares to not pass this, may find themselves on the list being moved to another Hall and theirs being sold.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Why do they play the charade of "passing a resolution" when they are really just TELLING the flock what will be done?!

WHY and HOW can't the average witness see this for what it is?

Perhaps their "minds have been blinded"?!

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

wow DwainBowman and millie210 I didn't know that the watchtower could be coercive at such a strong level. I'm not even being sarcastic here. I just didn't know they'd go that far.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

They expect 100% yes votes. If you vote no, or don't vote, you may just get a visit, to discuss your attitude!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

The first link was the UK version. Here is the US version:

August 16, 2016 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES Re: Global Assistance Arrangement for the 2017 Service Year

If you have any other branch version, please PM or Email me.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yeah you gotta wonder were the money has gone and what it's been used for. They have never been so cash rich and yet operational costs so low. Wasn't the idea of clearing out the congregational accounts a few months back for the purpose of covering this.

• millie210
    millie210
    StephaneLaliberte
    wow DwainBowman and millie210 I didn't know that the watchtower could be coercive at such a strong level. I'm not even being sarcastic here. I just didn't know they'd go that far.
    I wouldnt have thought so either.....at one time - in the past.

Now when I read about the California Halls closing down as well as others in various areas combined with closing branches and the Bethelites that worked in them being sent home.....

its stunning quite frankly.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

WOW! 14$? They are asking even more money from people in the states. What the heck???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit