Tony Morris Needs Money

by Vanderhoven7 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

After watching the video I can only LOOOOL! The spirits are running out. Tony needs money and more money to build ramapo to house these spirits. Looool!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Love this lady...I'd love to be her friend. She is saying what so many JW's would love to shout at the top of their voices during the meeting. Instead they repress the urge and take anti-depressants (children's chewable prozac) and or sedatives, turn to alcohol or beat their kids out of frustration.

"Whatca' gonna' do Tony...come get me??" OMG...priceless.

"Tony need to make another trip to the liquor store...Tony need to give my parents some receipts!"

• Rafe
    Rafe

One has to put question to the fact that WTS/JWS has hundreds of millions $$$ strewn around the world, from the many branches, so why are they asking for more money and why are trying to persuade JWS children to give up their candy money ?

Sick retarded bastards !

• asp59
    asp59

I wonder if last 20 years lots of JWs are very tired of what GB been doing, and just refuse giving donations. Seems like that cause KHs were half empty. before convid. Think lots jw are very tired of this org.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Not to show up ''empty-handed'', even if you are ''in the poor range''.

Lloyd today just uploaded a wonderful video on JW broadcasting rebuttals for October.

A dollar to some poorer, less-developed countries could be all what keeps some people afloat. As he relates. Just a terrific rebuttal.

Should watch it.

• DesirousOfChange

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit