Is this the last chance for inactive and df'd ones?

by innerpeace 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeb
    zeb

ah I see.. maybe they meant...2075.

• stillin
    stillin

I was recently handed the "Return" pamphlet by a local elder. I read it and realized that it doesn't address my personal grievances. I was more moved by the fact that the brother remembered me and cared enough to drop by.

Then I heard that CO week was coming up and it tainted the whole thing. They love making a good report about themselves to the CO!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

stillin, So true. Have you noticed how well behaved all the elders and pioneers are on the run up to, and during the visit? Then they all go back to the way they were after the CO visit!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. has been in the fear mongering business for over 100 years, proclaiming in its literature that Christ has returned and that the world and humanity was about to experience its end, with the GT followed by Armageddon.

Well this proclamation did help in the selling and proliferation of lots of the WTS 's literature, it wasn't the Truth not even from a scriptural interpretation.

From that realization its obvious to see that the WTS was a commercialized fraud and false prophet, not being guided by god's holy spirit.

• sir82
    sir82

Who knows?

Well, I can sure tell you who doesn't know.....

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"I was recently handed the "Return" pamphlet by a local elder. I read it and realized that it doesn't address my personal grievances. I was more moved by the fact that the brother remembered me and cared enough to drop by.

Then I heard that CO week was coming up and it tainted the whole thing. They love making a good report about themselves to the CO!"

Exactly! You think they care but then you realize it is time for the ole CO visit. You are just a check box on a list of "to do's" before the CO visit. Yeah...that's genuine! What a bunch of as* kissers.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Phizzy - "...Perhaps he realised that there is far more evidence that my scenario will pan out than there is evidence for his..."

Pssh.

There's more evidence that it's "turtles all the way down" then there is for his scenario... :smirk:

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

"Is this the last chance for inactive and df'd ones?"

Yes. Until the next last chance.

• steve2
    steve2

Sorry to hear what you're going through The Dissociated Lady 2. If I can be so bold to ask, on what grounds are they disfellowshipping you a second time? I appreciate the details may well be private, but they cannot just disfellowship you for any reason, surely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit