Is this the last chance for inactive and df'd ones?

by innerpeace 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• innerpeace
    innerpeace

Hi all, just wondering if there's anything going around about the elders receiving instruction from the society to give inactive ones and disfellowshipped ones one last chance to come back? I ask because I have a still in family member that I received a message from, and urging me to go back. The elders are apparently saying there is no time left. So just wondering if anyone has heard the same thing? Thanks

• Tallon
    Tallon

I'm inactive and have faded. I've personally not heard anything; anyone else?

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

They've been saying there is no time left since before 1914.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I believe as the organization gradually declines this might be a real possibility.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

innerpeace - "...The elders are apparently saying there is no time left...."

With the ever-increasing stream of shit coming down on the Org recenty, I sure wouldn't blame 'em for thinking so. :smirk:

Seriously, though; they've been recently publishing lip-service material geared towards the idea of faders and inactives coming back, but from what we've seen, trust me, they don't really want 'em to.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hi all, just wondering if there's anything going around about the elders receiving instruction from the society to give inactive ones and disfellowshipped ones one last chance to come back?

The elders are apparently saying there is no time left.

It`s WatchTowers Annual..

"EMPTY THREAT EVENT"

Image result for sabre rattling

Image result for Buy Now!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

When I was in I recall that anytime I heard things about the close proximity of the end at a district convention or special assembly I thought "the GB and DFS must know something we don't" and that's what they're trying to tell us...the end must be near. At this year's RC there were a series of videos focusing on the end such as the bunker video and no doubt it has raised a sense of urgency for the believers who are convinced that it's now or never for those sitting outside of the congregation.

• undercover
    undercover

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

rinse and repeat ad nauseum

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Just as the org implied/inferred/alluded/suggested that 1975 could see Armageddon kicking off - but never said it in outright language in the literature, (AFAIK) they appear to be doing the same regarding inactive ones.

Their propaganda seems to be inciting some active J.W.'s to assume that inactive ones are now no better than df'd ones and should be treated as such. Of course the org would deny any connection to such a teaching, while rubbing its hands in glee.

JW's could soon emulate the McCarthy witch-hunts.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Regarding Kevin...

"When our message changed from good news to judgement"

This may have been a passing comment made by sister hot in the video. However, I'm sure every single indoctrinated JW would have picked this up and are now acting on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit