Get Well Soon, Lady Lee

by badolputtytat 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

You and I have had very little contact, but I would just like to say to you, that you have been kind to me and so many others. I am terribly sorry that you are in pain, and I hope that you find the answers and a solution this coming week.

Often we over-look those that are meek and kind. You will be in the thoughts of my family this weekend as we travel.

You are brave, strong and kind and caring. You deserve all the happiness and comfort that one could possibly have.

Get well soon Ms. Lee

---puttytat((((((Lady Lee)))))))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well said puttytat.

Lee is a kind and generous person. She deserves all the goodness life has to offer.

Giving you tons of hugs LL

• berylblue
    berylblue

Excellent post. Lady Lee, you are beautiful.

• jwsons
    jwsons

My consideration to you Lee

jwsons

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

puttytat BigTex berylblue and jwsons

thank you for the kind thoughts.Hopefully I can start to get some real answers on Monday

• acsot
    acsot

((Lee)) I hope you get encouraging news on Monday; we'll cheering for you. Take care.

Hugs from Acsot

• shamus
    shamus

LL,

Thanks again for being here for all of us. Your presence and generous acts do not go unnoticed, by any means.

Shamus.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

(((Lady Lee)))

Hugs from me and my wife.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well today seems to be a good day. Yesterday was sheer hell. I spent a good portion of the day just gripping the side of the desk in pain. I don't ever want another day like that. Usually it just happens for an hour or so and then subsides but I think in all of yesterday I had maybe 1 hour pain free.

Today it is just there - not throbbing, stabbing or burning, just there in the background.

Dropping in and out of here and reading your posts help a lot,

I especially enjoy the ones that can make me laugh through the pain or where I can be useful and forget my problems for a bit

Thank you so much for giving me that

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Get well wishes to you Lady Lee.

Hope the pain and discomfort subsides; better yet, go away completely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit