Governing Body Update #9...Jehovah is guiding his people during the pandemic

by RULES & REGULATIONS 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

David Splane starts off with, ''I thought we might reflect on Jehovah's goodness and the way he's been guiding his people during the pandemic.''

Not once in his talk does he mention that Jehovah would give all members a super immune system that would fight off the virus. Neither does he mention that Jehovah would reduce positive covid-19 numbers, hospital admissions and covid-19 deaths of his people.

Mr. Splane: How does the Almighty, All Knowing Jehovah guide his people during the pandemic?

Governing Body updates about the pandemic

The Bethel Family stayed healthy

Jehovah has the Governing Body start a pilot program : Resume in person Kingdom Hall meetings

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Bullet-head Splane is a straight up Twat.. It would’ve been great if the entire GB died of Covid. We would have an answer about whether or not the GB would be on Earth before the Great Tribulation. 😇

Maybe that sounds harsh but think of the deaths they’ve caused, the lives they’ve ruined. I think if the GB was wiped out then some Dubs would wake up.

What a douchey belief system…Jeehoober protected the Dubs during Covid because the GB and Bethel are good… Yeah…. Sorry non-GB Grandpa and Grandma, Jeehoober says you’re expendable.

DD

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I liked that jehovah would not give us anything bad for us (experimental vaccine). But different vaccines in different countries.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

They said in their letter that JW's have a higher rate of deaths from the virus than the average population. So, where exactly is Jehovah guiding these people?

Click the image to make it bigger.

Atlantis!
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wow, Atlantis… 🤦🏻‍♂️ I wonder if Dubs have a higher death rate because they have a higher obesity rate and lots of old folks…

DD

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

They are constantly meeting together and writing letters together, and very rarely are they 6 feet apart. A lot of them don't want to take a vaccines, and that includes elders.

Atlantis!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    So, where exactly is Jehovah guiding these people?

''Hundreds of us live together, work together, eat together, share the same surfaces day in and day out.''
    I guess the pandemic never reached the ''Bethel family'' because ...without Jehovah's blessing, there would not of been a new publication ''Enjoy Life Forever,'' monthly broadcasts, videos, regional conventions, the Gilead Graduations and the annual meetings.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

🤢🤢🤢

DD

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

It is easy for a cloistered religious compound to avoid bringing in an outside virus. Those of us outside go to work, stores, recreation so have a greater chance of exposure.

Is the greater number of deaths statistically significant? I think our math wizard got insulted and left

• Overrated
    Overrated

Watchtower (Gee-hober) can't guide himself out of a wet paper bag, much less his people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit