pictures for or of pimos

by waton 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave

I noticed the sisters sitting in the chairs nearest to the isle. That was looked down on when I used to attend. My husband had to sit in that chair. It was a sign of headship. Towards the end I always sat in that chair. We both dared anyone to say anything. 🤕

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

These photos are all staged. Some years before I was invited to be in one. I was even told what to wear exactly! Every little detail is posed/staged, even who holds a tablet, who looks up, who looks down, every placement fo a person, expressions on face etc.everything is staged, so not really a general mtg pic.

Just so you know.

Zing

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Not that many people have smiles on their faces at the hall I attended.

Wife's are expected to answer up so the husband can progress and she can then be in the elders wife's club then only have to answer every now and again same with the children.

• waton
    waton
    These photos are all staged.

ZNMD: exactly, even unrealistic composites. and that is why these images shed light on GB thinking, wishes, indoctrination methods. and the lapse of not mentioning page 24 picture on page 27.

• waton
    waton
    When deciding whether to have children

RR thank you for posting that additional photo, the baby is definitely pimo. (the thread title).

I wanted to also ro see the "PICTURE DESCRIPTION -----" on page 27 shown, to rub in, that wtBtS did chose not to explain the work of PAGE 24, but only of ps. 23, 26.

Sad, how the wtBtS inc pictures child rearing only in a negative light. crying babies, conflict with toddlers. Discussing boring and infantile bible stories with the still young.

How about elated parents attending their son's university graduation? living up to his human potential>

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

No wonder only ladies raised their hands in response to the question

"[Ladies], what challenges did you face with your mate, and what did your loving husband do?"

And I suspect every husband in the room would be smiling nervously in anticipation of the response of their mates.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Not a bible in sight. What were to happen if the internet went down/ no wifi?

Look how progressive the bro in the back is with his baby holding skills. Maybe that is Sister Happy's husband and she is going to comment on that. And I get from the picture, that all the husbands are expecting a glowing report from their wives.

• waton
    waton
    Look how progressive the bro in the back is with his baby holding skills.

dofp: I thought the same, not a loving father, just aan enapt actor, (and inept wt editor and the sam of the picture with the baby in the walker and the finger pointing. dad.

wt is teaching horror stories so common in their midst.

To be fair, wt has been a chaperone , instrumental to spawn some great marriages. These pictures just dont show some of their conditions.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I notice that the seats are folding chairs. I'm guessing this must be a new trend to make the buildings more convertible and ready to sell.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

You can see a man holding a baby - I expect the message is supposed to be, "brothers, if your wife is always having to look after the children, she wont get anything from the meetings and wont achieve the full level of indoctrination. Therefore, if you look after the baby, she wont be able to escape into the toilets or the mother and babies room quite so often. Instead she'll set an example to little Selathiel who is watching the microphone being passed to 18 month old Fifi as she gives her first answer. Little Selathiel is now thinking how much he would like to give his first answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit