Did you ever work for a JW, while still in the borg ??? how was the pay ???

by run dont walk 12 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

That's just fine, Outdate, or whatever your name is...???

Some employers are good;' others crap. I am sure that there were some really good ones out there! The ones that I worked for were crap, but we all had the option of leaving, so left I did.

I found that Dub employees sucked bigtime! They took advantage of their position. One brother who owned a greenhouse employed lots of witnesses. He NEVER talked to them at work, EVER! The reason? He had tons of worldy people working for him, and they hated the fact that he turned into a witness.

Whenever lunch would come, the witnesses would all eat together in a little group, and the owner (witness) would eat with his wordly employees! He refused to treat people differently, and I really have to commend him on doing that. He was very well balanced! And, no, a pioneer would not get a raise just b/c they were a pioneer. What a bunch of geeks those other employers were!

Shamus

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The first 4 jobs I ever had were working for dubs. I was a concreter for a while, a painter, a plumbers dogs body and a garbage collector. All the guys that worked for the companies were dubs. Many of them pioneers working 2 or 3 days a week. Imagine, for a while there all the garbage collectors in Shire of Sherbrooke were dubs. Wierd. I never forget, when I worked for the plumber, dear brother Graham Fleming, we were on a large building site one time with brickies, carpenters and sparkies who were all swearing. Brother fleming went over to the other crews at lunch time and requested, very politely, that, because his crew of plumbers were all Christians, could the other crews refrain from swearing.

I dont have to tell you what happened, do I ??

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"Hey Bill!! Remember not to F***in' swear Bill, theres some CHRISTIANS who are F***in' offended by it"

Sheesh. How embarrassing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit