The day G. presented a talk about the tricks of Rutherford

by Gorbatchov 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Today I rememberd the evening I presented a talk at the KH school from the Proclamers book. It was about the conflicts of Rutherford. I decided to speak the truth about the ugly tricks of this president. About how he sended people far away with a one way ticket to Greenland and India. People he didn'nt like at HQ. About how he took control of the society. The audience was totaly quiet. At the end of the meeting I had to report in the second school and had to listen to a blast from an elder. "How do I explain your part to my children?" he shouted. It was the begin of my JW end. My father told me, you only spoke truth.

The proclaimers book gave a half truth critics to some scandals. It was unique and people started to think.

Later on a convention, the proclaimer book was replaced by a video serie.

The reason, as told by the bethel speaker, was because "JW's don't like to read thick books".

That's true, also.

G.

• sir82
    sir82

JW's don't like to read thick books

LOL - this is perfect.

The thicker the JW, the thinner he likes his books.

The God's Kingdom Rules book from 2014 in essence replaced the Proclaimers book as the approved JW modern-day-history book. It completely skipped over the embarrassing parts of the Proclaimers book (and yes, it is thinner).

• Half banana
    Half banana

You were brave Gorby!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Awesome! I would love to have been there. You don't have your old notes by any chance? 😬

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    It completely skipped over the embarrassing parts of the Proclaimers book

True, and then they go and add new embarrassing parts

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Did you tell the audience of him living in a lavish home and always drove around in the most expensive cars during the great depression,, bought illegal booze and lived with his mistress while separated from his wife.

Fact ,,, he was a corrupt maligning charlatan that exploited people's insecurities and ignorance of what the bible really says about preaching Jesus's new Kingdom.

Nothing says more righteous than this man .......

Fichier:Judge Rutherford Cadillac.jpg

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

GORBATCHOV:

Uncovering things like this about JFR just drives the point home about what happens when “power” goes to somebody’s head! ...Sending people they don’t like on a one way ticket to some God forsaken place! The JW religion wants to hide the embarrassing truths about its early years!

I would never want to know any of these people.

• Ding
    Ding

"Mr. Gorbatchov, tear down this Hall !!!"

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ding....I see what you did there ! 😉👍

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Gorby I'm going to check out the proclaimed book on JWLeaks my friend. Bravo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit