"When All Other Religions Are Destroyed, Then, They'll Come After Us"

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10

No Hamas. It does not tell us who will attack them. I will try to look for the "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy" book more. I know it talks about this n the last chapters of the book. It also tells us that the King of the North likes weapons and also uses terrorism to scare people.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    Prophecy" book more. I know it talks about this n the last chapters of the book. It also tells us that the King of the North likes weapons and also uses terrorism to scare people.

Too bad they don't seem to know who the King uh da N is anymore. That might help.

• SYN
    SYN

JH, you're makin' me all religious!

I'd like to see the governments of the world try to destroy religions. That's a statement made by the Tower that is so stupid that it should insult the intelligence of anyone who hears it and who lives on Planet Earth.

For starters, a goodly fraction of all governments in the world are THEOCRACIES, such as much of the Near and Middle East. To those guys, goverment=religion, to put it bluntly.

Also, one of the most powerful rulers in the world today, George W Bush, is a devout Christian.

See where I'm going with this? The idea of governments turning on religion is absolute poppycock. If anything, the REVERSE is happening!

• minimus
    minimus

SYN, your comment is right on! What are some of these governments supposed to do? Turn upon themselves?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit