"When All Other Religions Are Destroyed, Then, They'll Come After Us"

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you recall this being said, over and over again? We, as Witnesses, will look like we're on the brink of extinction, and all of a sudden, Jehovah will protect his people, like his eyeball. Is this crazy or what???

• shotgun
    shotgun

I'm always getting crap in my eyes...dust, eyebrows my daughter almost blinded me with a tinker toy. Yet try to touch my eyeball on purpose and I just can't do it.

You would think that when his chosen reps were in prison 1918,/1919 Jah would have had a little pressure on his eyeball? Instead he let them hang out in prison long enough for Rutherford to devolop lung problems............or maybe the cigars did that?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

You'd think that Jehovah would protect his people all the time. Since he didn't protect me from all the "persecution" in high school, I doubt he's going to protect me from the attacks of being part of the last religion on earth. Give me a fvvvvv' break!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, Minimus! Looks *more* like Jah's cleanin off his "doorstep" *first" by allowing the revealing of all the molestation and rape smut...and U.N.-N.G.O. shtuff that's been swept under the carpet for so many years...to be revealed and broadcast far and wide...

Frannie B

• onacruse
    onacruse

*** w97 4/1 p. 15 Deliverance Into a Righteous New World ***

God’s Servants Attacked

Having destroyed false religion, the political elements turn on Jehovah’s servants. Satan, "Gog of the land of Magog" in prophecy, says: "I shall come in upon those having no disturbance, dwelling in security." Thinking that they are easy prey, he attacks them with "a numerous military force . . . , like clouds to cover the land." (Ezekiel 38:2, 10-16) Jehovah’s people know that this attack will fail because they trust in Jehovah.

The JW persecution/martyr complex is still alive and kicking.

Craig

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Jehovah’s people know that this attack will fail because they trust in Jehovah.

I pity those who trust in Jehovah for anything. They'll turn out to be very emotionally damaged individuals. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. Jehovah is coming. (cack).

• minimus
    minimus

The funny/sad thing is that JW's get off on this stuff. They WANT to get persecuted and saved. They WANT to believe that THEY are special. They feel that God accepts them over everyone else. They think God will see to it that only His (Jehovah's) Witnesses are left.....UNREAL!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Hey. You gotta wonder why politics turns on false religion and then on the Jehovah's Witnesses. Perhaps it's because they're sick of not getting their fair due of tax money? Do you think it's because their sick and tired of seeing children getting abused while religion gets away with shielding their own? Maybe, they are figuring out that religion USES politics whenever they want? Maybe it's because they see how mamy families are broken up because of "religion"? .....Um, maybe Jehovah uses politics to destroy all those claiming to represent him?

• Hamas
    Hamas

Apparently, all this shit has changed.

Now, they do not specualte what is going to happen, according to the society.

http://www.escapethewatchtower.com/UN_doctrine_dropped.htm

Looks like increasing sucking up to the governments has made them back off a little.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I agree Hamas - in many ways they are moderating their views and sucking up to governments (ass- kissing what ever phrase you want to use) -- oral sex is now tolerated and no judicial for it -- and other areas more tolerant-- but in disfellowshipping they seem to be going to even greater extremes and even less tolerant - they still seem very anti-catholic though -- but are steering clear of having a real go at Muslims -- I think they are worried about Jihad or Fatwah being declared against them -- sorry if this seems to be drifting off subject

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit