New witness a bit lost

by purelove20 14 Replies latest social relationships

• Half banana
    Half banana

Purelove, when I was young I was idealistic and I met Jehovah's Witnesses, At the time it seemed like an answer to the problems of both mine and the worlds. Because as a JW you are severely discouraged to investigate the origins of the religion and learn about their hopeless failures in predicting the end you will be led away from reality and get unwittingly sucked into a heartless cult.

OK JWs are decent people but that in itself does not make their belief system right.

I can honestly say that the worse experiences of my family life have been due to the unchristian and irrational beliefs of the JW organisation.

For your safety, sanity and well-being please be sceptical of a religion which promises a perfect life. . .there is no such thing. Happiness comes from our own thoughtful efforts not impossible cult beliefs.

• jhine
    jhine

Hi Purelove , to follow on from what Smiddy3 said despite how much the WT bangs on about it the the Name of God , or to give it it's fancy title the Tetragrammaton , never ever ever appeared in the NT .

There is so much more that can be said about the deceit of the WT , not to mention their total hypocrisy , but l will let others continue do that . BTW l have never been a JW , but am an Anglican . So if you ask your new friends about this and they tell you that people who criticise the WT are all mentally diseased apostates , no l am not .

Jan

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

PURELOVE20, this is a predominately APOSTATE website. You are welcome here if you have doubts, but if you are a "true believer" and are here because you think we're a virtual Kingdom Hall, you need to improve your reading comprehension.

• steve2
    steve2

Hello from New Zealand PURELOVE20. Tell us a little about yourself. Help us understand why the JW religion has struck a positive note with you.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

By now P L has probably told his "Book" study buddy about this great new site he has found that discusses freely all about the witnesses and has had his first stern lesson from above to stay away from critical thinking by discussing the witnesses with outsiders. If he has any critical thinking in his conscience, he might be back to read more, but if he wants to be continued to be love bombed, he has deleted this site from his browser, and has become just another troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit