The bible teaches that money is the answer for everything!

by EndofMysteries 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

There is a verse which reads that money is a protection. It is that and so much more.💰

DY

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    If you say money isn't a benefit/protection it's because you've never had it.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Thanks to whoever disliked the actual existence of a psychological study, which I actually gave the reference for.

What the ever-loving f--k?

But, since you didn't bother to comment, we'll never know what you were thinking.

You've truly got me scratching my head here...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I work my ass off. I'm tired. I'm getting older. I would be happier if I had a better and more fulfilling job that paid well.

The WTBTS villainizes wealth while investing contributions in hedge-funds and building their Real Estate empire. Then they bitch about people trying to get better jobs that interfere with meetings.

Did they ever stop and think that maybe their members would be happier if they had better educations and earned more money, and we're not living paycheck to paycheck? Happy congregants would contribute more and have more to help their less fortunate brothers and sisters. Did the WTBTS ever think about that?

DD

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    GreatTeacher: Thanks to whoever disliked the actual existence of a psychological study, which I actually gave the reference for.
    What the ever-loving f--k?

Somebody probably just has fat fingers and a little wee phone. Or ya pissed someone off on another thread! Haha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit