• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Which One?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i call out to him sometimes.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

To that piece of s***? At best, big waste of time. And you donate your spiritual energy to that thing to help it enslave the whole world.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    stan livedeath

i call out to him sometimes.

I hear you my son.

Yes it's me masquerading as 'pistolpete'

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

I thought about it after I left. A few different times. My conclusion has been that if there is a god or gods and they are all knowing, then I don't really need to pray for them to know my mind. I don't really see the point. I have heard that mass prayers can actually do some good in the world... so, I'm for that. But I am not comfortable praying around other people, neither out loud nor quietly, so I don't join those myself. I also want to say that maybe prayer isn't for the gods as much as it is for the people doing the praying and if it brings a person comfort and/or security then I am all for it. Praying never hurt anyone... not that I'm aware of.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I haven't prayed in years.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Yes, I pray to Jehovah and my prayers are answered. It's one of the reasons I remain one of JWs. I highly recommend it.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Only when having sex. Oh god Jesus yes

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

When I'm driving 68 MPH on a 60 MPH limit road and meet a state trooper, I give it all up to Jesus. Or maybe I'm cursing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit