The current financial crisis of Watchtower in historical context (part 1)

by slimboyfat 165 Replies latest members private

• pontoon
    pontoon

Watchtower's next book (online of course)...GREED Taken To the Highest Level SUCCESSFULLY!

• LV101
    LV101

pontoon -- Perfect!

• pontoon
    pontoon

I feel keeping this religion going despite all the failed dates and doctrine indicates how deviously smart the corporate leaders are (not the GB). They spend money around here like they grow it on their 1000 acre plus Hudson Valley prime farmland.

• LV101
    LV101

Yes -- yrs. ago (either this board or the old H20 site) there was reference to a psych paper/article or something that referred to WT as being one of the most intelligent controlled/structured cults in the world. Made sense to me.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Slimboyfat, no discredit to d4g post but the most elegant and the best posts on this thread -are yours.

At McDonald's today, you don't get condiments, no napkins ( unless you ask), and you get the soda with no refill served from the back of the counter - to mention only McDonald's.

• sparky1
    sparky1

May we have PART 2, please? I am growing weary of you rehashing your premise over a number of different threads. Why don't you move on and enlighten us with something Fresh and New?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit