talley

River Falls, Wisconsin 54022

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

asortafairytale~~Menominee, Michigan 49858

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks This is a good start

JH I like the clean look of the UK map too so I will see what I can do. I have found a similar one and edited out all the extra details so there would be room for names

Dr I don't know how the zip codes work in the US but the Canadian ones will narrow a person's address right down to what side of the street they live on and block.

Using them might be too identifying for some people which is why I suggested states instead of cities.

And maybe later on we can do one for Europe and another for Oz and NZ

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Lady lee.

I guess our talk about these maps on chat the other day sparked this good idea!

Go for it.

Special K.... Nova Scotia, Canada

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Badolputtytat.... Warner Robins, Georgia, (Warner Robins Air Force Base)

(Central Georgia, Just below Atlanta on the map)

Neat Idea.

--putty

• Swan
    Swan

Swan -- Salem, Oregon 97306

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Lade Lee: In the US the ZIP codes aren't as precise (unless you include the extra 4 digits).

I'm not sure if my idea of using MapPoint is going to work so well. I tried messing around with it a bit but didn't get the greatest results. (It placed "pushpins" in the right positions but the labels were kinda clunky.) I'll look into it some more but don't count on anything.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks for checking it out Dr.

Um a ? for you? Is that Washington State? or the city? cuz they are kinda different and I wouldn't want to put you on the wrong coast

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Lady Lee: Washington state.

• myself
    myself

myself. Cross Plains TN 37049

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit