What is this forum for?

by Kate14 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Kate14
    Kate14

I'm new.

My first post here asking for a little support was deleted by myself due to the frosty and rude replies I received.

I don't actually understand what this forum is for if it is filled with hostile people.

Little confused.

Why is everyone here?

Thank you x

• waton
    waton

K14, did not see your post-welcome. so , people are here for many reason. one is to debunk wrong wt ideas. that sometimes may take a subtle approach, sometimes a hammer. so,

love the people, examine the ideas. in time you might find your place.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

welcome to the site. i didnt see your other thread either. maybe if you posted again here i might be able to help.

• Simon
    Simon

You were all in on the occult and didn't like the straight replies.

Now you're insulting people by calling them 'hostile'.

We're not here to pander to nonsense.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    I don't actually understand what this forum is for if it is filled with hostile people.

Hard to say what happened in your case without seeing your post but the opening page(below) tells you what this forum for.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just because you received opposition to your involvement with occultism, black magic whatever, you didn't like that so you tried to delete your thread topic .

If you wanted some support from practicing JWS or people involved in the occult, you should search out Blogs or web sited that are.

This is basically an open forum for opinions from all ideologies, religoius or otherwise.

Did you actually think this was strictly a pro JWS (religoius) web site ?

• sir82
    sir82
    Why is everyone here?

I heard there was free beer.

Thus far I have been sadly disappointed.

• Kate14
    Kate14

Never mind

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

We are here because we were once captive to the concept that men in the Governing Body were in Jesus' hands and it was the true religion and we woke up, realized it as shit and now meet here to support one another.

We all have different views about life, religion etc but most on here now all recognize the JW's are not true.

If you have views now that you have left the JW's that are strong be prepared to defend them because we all believed in the JW's without any evidence now most on here require evidence to believe in anything...as it should be.

It's not hostile...it is common sense.

• Kate14
    Kate14

I'm not a JW. I grew up JW but turned to mediumship, tarot, witchcraft etc as a teenager.

I came to this forum because I feel lost and extremely confused. The green banner I must have clicked the cross thinking that it was something else sorry, I didn't know this explained what the forum was.

I don't understand why there has to be so much hostility and patronising as proved in replies above.

I'm lost. Alone. I don't know what I expected from this forum whether it was a JW forum or not however I see that some people seem to get off on belittling others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit