Yoga. Evil practice?

by Darkknight757 22 Replies latest social physical

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yoga has been around for thousands of years repeat a matra or totally imerse yourself in some object get the brain firing in a certain state or rythm and a new way of seeing the world now changes you and if you let enough unconscious become conscious you end all suffering for your self as you are no longer ego centered and now live life in a different way that sees through the illusions. Ending all desire ends suffering which is a pretty neat trick if you can pull it off.

So I wouldn't classify it as evil but helpful for those seeking enlightenment as it makes one more prone toward getting those mystical experiences that gradually enlighten one to become a Buddha. I'm not to keen on all the hard work and the iffy out comes I'd rather work with magic mushrooms, and other like substances I think it is more quicker, and if done right can lead one to the same place as the Buddha at least that what John Hopkins is saying with their research on some of these chemicals.

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword
    Yoga helped me immensely. To be more flexible. Focus on positive thinking and just improve my physical state. I was doing vinayasa yoga but hatha is also good. Kundalini yoga was a bit creepy for me but typical modern yoga is very good for the mind body and soul :)
  • Spiral
    Spiral

Anything that challenges their world view (ugh) will be - literally - demonized. If you go to yoga and calm down (unlike all the depressed ones in the congregation) and are able to think.... wait.... you might start questioning some things.... improving your life..... Nothing good can come of that, for them! It's all about control. Plus they are SO IGNORANT when they talk about yoga, like they think the demons will invade your brain the minute you go to class. I got rid of a few cult demon ideas in my head after going to yoga class. Yeah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit