Trump moves against paedophiles

by zeb 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Who made you an expert?

It's not rocket science - someone makes a claim that the president is taking some special action on something or enacting some new rules ... point to them. There must be a reference. The president doesn't get in his bat-mobile and drive off into the night - that's not how it works.

If there is nothing to point to then it's made up nonsense and nothing more.

The fact that it's Alex Jones really means it's probably that before we even hear what it's about.

• zeb
    zeb

JD. My thanks there. Some clarity at last.

My question stands. thanks all.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ zeb...

Jenny McCarthy is the face of the anti-vaxxers.

• John Davis
    John Davis

There should be a change in the law so that sexual child abuse is a crime across the country in the same way with the same penalties. It is weird how there is no unifying law for all 50 states on this but there is a federal law where if you go to another country with the sole intention of committing child abuse in a foreign country and even if it is not illegal in that country the US Government can still arrest and charge you with a crime.

• John Davis
    John Davis

Trump maybe meaning that he will want ICE to enforce the laws the prosecute American Citizens that engage in sex tourism with minors. \

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/notice-us-citizens-your-actions-abroad-may-have-serious-consequences

• waton
    waton

wt better be squeaky clean, with Warwick so close to the NY/ NJ state line.

• John Davis
    John Davis

NYC is probably closer to the NY NJ state line than Warwick is.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The fact that anyone gives even a mere second to that royal nut Alex Jones speaks volumes on how mentally and emotionally unwell a person is. 🤔

DY

• John Davis
    John Davis

Granted Trump has made it a habit of announcing policy decisions or giving very in depth interviews with alternative or smaller news and entertainment venues like Alex Jones thad doing press confrences or being interviewed by one of the major networks.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

God, I can't believe I'm saying this, but...

...on vary rare occasions, the conspiracy theorists turn out to be right.

And out of all the bullshit Jones has spewed over the years, this sounds at least somewhat plausible (despite the anecdotal allegations that Trump's a sex deviant himself).

Know what's really weird?

Back during the leadup to the election, I - just for fun - threw out "what if Trump's election helps pave the way for the WT's legal comeuppance?"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit