Trump moves against paedophiles

by zeb 19 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

On the Alex Jones radio program (yes we get it here via emails) just recently he highlighted that President Trump has cleared the way fro action against paedophiles. I was unable to cut and past the item.

two things here. Did anyone else see this? cut and paste please. and, with the way 'cleared' perhaps it is time for

readers in the Us to ask for an inquiry in the wt .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68QAsr9RuiM

• Simon
    Simon

There are already laws ... so what is he proposing instead? Waving tiny hands and saying "it's bad, trust me, it's reeeeally bad, losers" isn't a plan.

• zeb
    zeb

I have a added one link as example.

Readers please pursue and there is a lot more. I don't know what Trump is proposing I had to assume there was some legal/legislation/ hurdle to cross whatever to be cleared to bring action against child abuse on a national scale.

• Listener
    Listener
    Simon - Waving tiny hands and saying "it's bad, trust me, it's reeeeally bad, losers" isn't a plan.

The Watchtower seems to think it is.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Waving tiny hands and saying

"it's bad, trust me, it's reeeeally bad, losers" isn't a plan.....Simon

Image result for Trump tiny hands

• Simon
    Simon

Do you have anything by Trump or any official spokesperson? The ranting of Alex Jones is not credible IMO.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Simon - "...The ranting of Alex Jones is not credible..."

Jenny McCarthy has more credibility.

• zeb
    zeb

I don't know who Mc Carthy is.

My request remains its time for

readers in the US to ask their legislature for an inquiry in the wt .

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

Simon,

Who made you an expert?

• John Davis
    John Davis

Trump can instruct the Justice Department to focus their law enforcement agencies on going after paedophiles but that is all he can do on his own. But for the most part sexual child abuse is not a federal crime, which it should be, it is only a federal crime if you use the internet, phone or mail to entice a minor to engage in sexual abuse, or if you transport a minor across state lines to sexually abuse a child, or if you transmit images or depictions of the abuse through the internet, phone or mail, or if the abuse takes place on federally owned land or property. The closest law that deals with child abuse on the federal level are 42USC 5106g which just defines abuse when it comes to a parent or caregiver either giving treatment or withholding treatment of a child medical condition that causes death or injury, but that also requires the states to enact the laws to enforce those definitions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit