The Trump Connection

by Coded Logic 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kpop
    kpop

100% pure FAKE NEWS. Should be obvious, no?

Besides the obvious FAKE WEBSITE (soooooo obvious, no?) just look up ownership.. ahhh yes, resellers though Wildwest hosting on GoDaddy servers LOL. Smells of Jimmy boy

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

All the JDuya's I know are pretty well having orgasms over this news. "Armageddon just has to be right around the corner now! The 'King of the South and the King of the North' are pushing each other again! Just a few more months until October, and that is when all important things happen. By the way did you see the WT with the soldiers and machine guns? We better go out in service! "

Stupid sheeples have lit up the internet and their out-of-date "smart" phones, like a whore house on payday, trying to see who can be the most insanely prophetic about this news blurb.

Excuse me while I go throw up.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Kushner even appeared heavily in a JW video (he probably had the most speaking time for any "wordly person" in all their videos). He's featured quite heavily:

Yep...it's the $$$$$.

• berrygerry
  • Half banana
    Half banana

Fake news makers and the Watchtower make good bedfellows.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Why are you calling this Fake News? It's comes straight from Mark Toner the Spokesman for the State Department:

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Different animal man, that's not Trump making outlandish statements that never happened.

You gotta admit its fugazzi

The URL is bogus, there are no authors, it's titled USA NEWS, there is no Fox logo to be found anywhere, and no record of Trump saying those things as far as I could find.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

What's "fugazzi"?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

fake...

one z I guess

"fugazi"

"fugazzi" is fugazi, but "fugazi" is the real fake thing

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

There is this JW on my FB feed that clutters the timeline with endless news snipets about the JW ban in Russia.

I'm holding back, but i'm very close to telling him, he shouldn't complain. This is what Jdubs have been praying for all along -- for the governments of the world to come after them. So what are they crying about? they should be applauding and dancing on the streets hoping other governments will follow suit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit