Sad news from the Spanish Front

by Hecce 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Hecce
    Hecce

The old EXTJ forum was Florida based with a heavy Spanish speaking international presence, the Spaniards were the most active participants but very few of them had any command of the English and were not connected with this site. Some of the US based were bilinguals and a few of them visited this forum, a minority.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

https://www.reddit.com/r/Extj/new is doing an excellent job to make more visible to Spanish community.

• Hecce
    Hecce

sp74bb

Hope that the efforts for the new forum will be successful.

• Skepsis
    Skepsis

OSpanish is my mother tongue and before signing up on this board, I visited sometimes Spanish language websites when I really believed in the so-called 'Truth'.

What I found was bitterness and mocking of the WT. Now I can understand it to a certain degree but when you visit sites like those being still a true believer, you tend to confirm what the WT always say: apostates hate us.

I understand it's important to denounce what the WT has done and there are people deeply hurt by the WT but I find the general tone of this board more appropiate than the websites I sometimes visited in the past. That's only IMHO.

• David Blanco
    David Blanco

The tone of this forum is like a gentle caress and one must be blunt against the WT.

To be blunt is to bring proof, not simple nonsense, of its falsity and the Spanish, Portuguese and Russian forums are the best. And what's more, using social networking is much better, not blogging, so its scope and discussions are greater.

• Hecce
  • David Blanco
    David Blanco

YES!!!! gentle caress Is irrelevant, they are not afraid.

• Hecce
  • sp74bb
    sp74bb

After some days of work, I have compiled quite a lot of info regarding sexual abuses within JW in Spanish:

www.abusostj.org, or

https://abusostj.wordpress.com

Time for forum discussion is not anymore a priority for me...

• Hecce
    Hecce

sp74bb

One thing that came out of all of this is that you and the previous forum administrator suffered a lot of unnecessary abuse, like you guys were employees being paid for your services and not just volunteers.

Thanks to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit