A question I have had since I was in the cult

by mickbobcat 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

So Anointed ones go to heaven and rule with Christ. Men and women on earth can be of the anointed. So does that mean woman are tranny's who are of the anointed? Why is it a woman can be of the anointed on earth and not have any real position but then get taken to heaven and suddenly be one of the Kenny Rogers crowd? WTF is up with that?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

There is no gender in heaven. The construction of most languages default to the male pronouns. This is not a political statement, just observation.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Women are not permitted to speak in the congregation, yet they can be anointed. Death Qualifies women to rule with Christ in heaven (As per WT and its not my opinion) in the Kenny Rogers crowd

• Just4Real
    Just4Real

No person born a woman can be of the anointed, the anointed 144,000 must be virginal men only.

That's what the bible says at least, sounds like another JWS screw up if you ask me.

• Revelation 14:3–5:
    and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless
  • EverApostate
    EverApostate

Right Just4Real, Revelation 14:4 states that the anointed are not defiled by women. (BTW, how dare he says that. Male chauvinistic guy. Where did he and Jesus come from then ?)

So Technically as per Bible, the anointed cant be women.

• Simon
    Simon
    There is no gender in heaven

... but the angels all fancied Women and came to earth to womanize (if you believe the fairy stories)

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    No person born a woman can be of the anointed, the anointed 144,000 must be virginal men only.

Many who profess to be of the annointed, including the Governing Body, did not get the memo.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The two people who brought the cult to our neck of the woods back in the day were a married couple who were both anointed. They were both regarded as oracle's of our area. I have seen a few women Anointed and I use the word anointed as the joke it is used in the cult. They are nothing more than people who think they have gods calling which they can don't . Either god does not exist and there is no evidence one does, or if god does exist than god would be a total douche nozzle to associate with such assholes as the GB.

• waton
    waton
    not defiled themselves with women,

J4R: Freddy Franz paid that price. Faith on the March.

a further restriction is imposed by Rev 20, where to rule with Christ for a thousand years in heaven, you have to be killed with the axe, guillotine, or other hopefully sharp instrument.

FF missed that boat, go pioneering in Afghanistan, or the Kingdom of SA.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    So does that mean woman are tranny's who are of the anointed?

I heard the other day that Transgendered people, view the terms "Tranny" "He-She" "Shemale" as slurs and as offensive and disrespectful to them as the terms "Fags" or the "N" word etc, are to others.

As it is for black people who still choose to use the "N" word on each other, Transgendered individuals can choose to use the term "Tranny" but others shouldn't.

As for the Anointed ones, it seems that even though they will be the same person who was chosen to rule with Christ because of the qualities, knowledge and abilities they demonstrated while on earth, to JW's their genitalia makes it impossible for them to so much as carry the microphones or hand out literature in the Kingdom Hall.

As JW's, we were once somehow able to wrap our minds around this nonsense so I guess we should have no problem adjusting ourselves to the new terms certain members of the population have adopted for themselves. At least we can see and hear them and don't have to decipher what they're asking for, from a book of ancient and confusing writings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit