2019 International Convention in Atlanta, Georgia, USA

by RULES & REGULATIONS 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I watched this Convention video and do not recognize this religion any longer. There are attendants singing and dancing in grass fields. Later, you see sisters holding up this silly sign that makes me laugh. Yes! It's been around the corner since 1879!

As the rock group, THE WHO sang on ''Won't Get Fooled Again''

Meet the new boss
    Same as the old boss

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Well you can relax and enjoy your freedom. Be glad you got out before you saw them in paradise. Or should that read, before you meet your maker?

I suppose that wouldn't be such an encouraging sign: "the time to meet your maker is just around the corner."

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Hey RULES - Its just an F-ing long corner is all:)

Funny enough - I thought that was sarcastic apostates with the sign.

Its EXACTLY the sign I would make!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

How they have the audacity of holding up that banner is beyond me. Does anybody in the organization even believe that?

I'll see what other shenanigans the Canadian dubs have in store at the Toronto international assembly in a few weeks.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Is there any way I can see the video? Is it officially produced by the org?

• tiki
    tiki

Bet it was the best convention ever.....sooo happifying!

Reminds me of a beloved rogue elder who refused to go to conventions after his first one...he called them carnivals.....and that was in the 70's..... His popularity was limited.....

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

wannaexit4 hours ago

How they have the audacity of holding up that banner is beyond me. Does anybody in the organization even believe that?

Here is another silly banner being held up at the '' Love Never Fails'' 2019 International Convention Of Jehovah's Witnesses- Atlanta, GA

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

My husband's cousin and her family went to that one.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

The video pictures look like it's this video. The beginning is a visit to some tourist sites in TN. That awesome Mtn View is from Rock City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhAi2WaiSA

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    The video pictures look like it's this video.

Thank you nonjwspouse for embedding this video. Yes, the screenshots are from the video you posted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit