“Minimus” Was Mentioned On Another Site In A Negative Way!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Duh! I always thought a racist was a nascar fan!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'd be embarrassed if I was even mentioned on such a shitty site!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

All people are racists, because it is a build in structure to defend your clan.

Only thing we can do is not practice it.

G.

• minimus
    minimus

Gorb, who told you that? 🧐

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Only thing we can do is not practice it.

@Gorbatchov ...

That and get they swastika tattoo removed the butt cheek.

• Gorbatchov
  • tiki
    tiki

My impression of minimus is that he at least minimally likes to be a pot stirrer. But he leans more than minimally to the right and in so doing appears at least minimally to be on the narrow-minded spectrum. Unless he is presenting himself farcically that is....perhaps he truly is a progressive minded liberal thinking sophisticate! Who knows...who knows....

• RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    RESPECTFUL OBSERVER

Yes Minimus, it caught my interest when your name was brought up. The callers, many of them who listen in are on JWN did not beat you up to bad. It was brought up that a lot of your threads are to politically oriented. It was also stated that you seem to be getting away with prolific postings, geared at agitating people. However it must be stated they like your MM cute little avatar. You should call into their programs and Let them know your position.

I know Six Screens has been attacked on JWN and many have felt it is sensationalized. The fact is for 15 years people have been coming on and telling their stories and when we first heard some of the things the Watchtower was hiding behind it did seem sensationalized. Now we see the Six Screens perhaps was right all along.

The Six Screens has been around for a ling time. It's one of a kind live call in programs on Saturday night is truly amazing and entertaining. Active doubting and former Witnesses call in from all over the world. There are a number of programs held by former Jehovah's Witnesses and the programs go from 5:45 in the afternoon to sometimes 6 and 7 am Sunday morning. https://soundcloud.com/rick-fearon/watchtower-scandals-aug8-2020-host-former-jw-ministerial-servant-dick-borghi?fbclid=IwAR3VNhIwwHMsLxB5siuJYvpkabdzBzCxDppskZRJzKNvh1uOwKM8oZ7qVFM

• minimus
    minimus

I’m not a big six screens fan. I understand everyone has a niche and a need and that’s all good. I’m not too much into Watchtower conspiracy theories. Not my thing. But I’m glad old Minimus wasn’t beat up too badly.😇

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph
    Now we see the Six Screens perhaps was right all along.

Yea, no. Fearon and his ilk are hucksters and charlatans who confirm every negative apostate stereotype.

“Johnny the bethelite”.

Fearon should be shamed and run out of town, figuratively speaking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit