This is my favorite quote! What’s your favorite?

by Iamallcool 35 Replies latest jw friends

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." - Bertrand Russell

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

"Convince a man against his will, is of the same opinion still." This is why 99% of their bible studies dont join up.

• titch
    titch

"Let's go out and do it to them, before they can do it to us." From Robert Prosky's character in the police drama of the early 1980s "Hill Street Blues."

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    You have fooled me, O Jehovah, and I was fooled. You used your strength against me, and you prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; Everyone ridicules me.
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Interesting scripture!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

" If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn`t thinking"

George S Patton

It`s better to be looked over,than overlooked"

Mae West

"Is that a gun in your pocket ?or are you just happy to see me"

Lauren Bacall

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.

You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don’t alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

It is better to say nothing and have people think you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• Overrated
    Overrated

"The Secret of life is honestly and fair Dealings, If you can fake that, you've got it made. Groucho Marx.

• Etude
    Etude

"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil -- that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg.

"There is no sin except stupidity" - Oscar Wilde

"Le doute n'est pas une condition agréable, mais la certitude est absurde."
    - Voltair

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit