"Messed-up" on this forum......

by ScoobySnax 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Scoobs...alternately, walking away from walking away might mean personal growth...however in this instance whenever one hears grumblings from the flock they have to be threatened and chastised quickly...even with false claims of falsehood......lest the greater flock get too rowdy....ahem...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ballistic
    ballistic

Valis I'm all for personal growth!

• Valis
    Valis

ballistic...are you hitting on me? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Simon
    Simon

If it makes you feel any better, it's doing it to me too (so, being selfish, I'm likely to work on fixing it )

• ballistic
    ballistic

Theres no better answer than that.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

......even still Simon, you deserve to be un-disfellowshipped from this forum. You're just trying to bring yourself down to the masses......I bet you're out there with Farkel JC Francois and DtM laughing behind our backs on a new utopian forum.......or something......kicking dirt in your trail etc etc//.........

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

....and on top of that, I just realised, I'm now only able to start 2 new posts in 24 hours, its telling me that I just expired my limit. Gawd. Whilst I realise this must be a blessing for most, I'm unable to post my expose on Brummie that I'd been compiling for the last few months.......Not sure I'll be up to posting it tommorow. Oh well..... (Loose Ends/// Hanging on a String)

• Undecided
    Undecided

Just log on and quit bitching.

Ken P.

Damn, my new picture didn't work, seems like something is always going wrong, Simon can't you get anything right, my computer is acting up, probably a virus I caught here, my shorts are too tight too, probably because I sit here all day, Simon see what you are causing.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Well nice to know that it isn't just me that it is happening to. Hey Valis most of us here are already DF'd. So what is our discipline???? Whatever you say don't be thinking that are punishment would be sitting in the KH again!!!!! There would definitely be mutiny.

Leslie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Havin' ta do tha "Guest" schtick here, too, Scooby....

Frannie B < of the "you are not alone" class>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit