"Messed-up" on this forum......

by ScoobySnax 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

No I'm not talking about me, its just since the new changes last weekend. Why is it when I sign off from my computer, and try to get back on, this forum recognises me only as a guest.......... I'm confused. I don't mind being labelled an apologist, a troll etc.......BUT a "Guest"???? Help me out here.........

• Valis
    Valis

Uh Scoob...it isn't you...its the website...just consider it like the trial of Job.....an annoyance, but you know Simon is still there for you...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Hamas
    Hamas

This was posted not so long ago.

Yes, Simon does have problems. Mental problems.

.... Only kidding.... no its got something to do with cookies and shit.... everybody has the same problem.

Chill out.

• minimus
    minimus

A Guest is a very nice person.....Same thing happens 2 me, Scoob.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

So its not just me then.......a guy can get paranoid you know. I thought it was a conspiracy to oust any dissenters to the rank and file here......... then I saw Valis Hamus and Minimus in reply, and knew it not to be true.

What is Simon the unfaithful and indiscreet apostate up to?..... un-disfellowship him from this site. I think he's messed up. (murmurings from the congregation......!!!)

• Valis
    Valis

Scooby...have you been reading Apostate Apostate websites again? I see a JC in your future...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Been there
    Been there

Me too Scooby, I have to keep logging on, it won't remember me either.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I guess that procrastinators will never get around to posting to this thread.

• Valis
    Valis

I think everyone who has posted to this thread should be disfellowshipped and deleted........um uh...wait nooooo!!!! DoH!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Valis....... I'm trying to work out where a double negative becomes a positive, a double -double negative is a positive negative, I think. Alternatively, its easier to just sit back and wonder........

"Apostate apostate websites" gets me out of here I think, and back in time for the Sunday public talk.......although I could be wrong, ......double shit, whatever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit