My wonderful son

by KateWild 19 Replies latest social family

• freddo
    freddo

At KateWild.

If you cannot enforce the court order then "Determined Patience" is the way. Your boy will see it all for what it is. I'm sure you are thinking ahead. Does he live far from you? Will he be able to continue his education without interruption towards GCSE's if he comes to live with you?

Best wishes

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hey Freddo,

Yes my son can see it for what it is. Hence the song. He knows the future. And yes his school is close by. If he is able to live with me at 16, but if not it will be 18.

The point is its soon relatively speaking. We have weathered the storm with our bond in tact.

Kate xx

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i fully understand your frustration with our legal system, Kate.

i know my son wasted £1000's on legal costs fighting for access to his 2 kids. mostly to no avail.

if you turn up for your access visit--and theyve gone out--nothing much you can do about it. i had enough of it 30 years ago.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Hi Kate! I'm glad you and your son's bond continues to strengthen dispite all you both have been through. It will be just a little while longer.

That's an awesome song your son sent you. He is a smart boy and seeing through what your ex is doing you both.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

patience Kate, patience...it pays off in the end. Your son is mentally on your side.

EdenOne

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Wat a beautiful song that was and what a beautiful experience. Congrats to you and your son Kate!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Kate, im sorry to hear all this - but i dont understand, how come visits need to be supervised? Cant you just turn up and see him whenever you want?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Pale Emperor. My ex is very unpleasant and controlling. That's putting it nicely without using bad language xx

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Thanks for sharing.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Katewild

some consolation ahead when son free from court reviews, also, cannot his father see his conduct is driving a wedge, not between you and son, but father and son, who will have very little respect for this man.

sorry for you, I was the "son" once and ended up hating father

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit