They're selling some assembly halls

by LaFrancia 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

It has confirmed the news! In italy selling assembly halls.

The managers are deciding which assembly halls keep continuing to use them for the assemblies, and assembly halls which sell the best buyer.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if the one in Janesville will be one to go, built in 1975 and renovated a few times.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Is anyone surprised? No. Are we impishly rubbing our hands together with a cheeky grin? Oh yes!

Schadenfreude!

• sir82
    sir82

In italy selling assembly halls.

I wonder if the one in Janesville will be one to go,

There is a Janesville in Italy?

• LaFrancia
  • LaFrancia
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    If their selling assembly halls a source of money for them then they truly do have money problems and the cult doesn't have the active members they claim at least not paying ones.
  • blondie
    blondie

No in the US but why would national barriers get in the way of money

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    The borg owns so many assembly, and kingdom halls. When choosing which ones to sell off, is it safe to say they will most likely sell off the most profitable ones first?
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    CA's/ Special Day Assemblies are going to be the next big thing to be chopped completely I can just see it, their greed in this quick fire sell off's of their property portfolio is gathering pace, and is quite breathtaking at times.The Assembly hall where I got baptised a former young offenders institution in the middle of the Surrey stockbroker belt must be worth a fortune.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit