How the hell did Tony Morris get to be a GB member.

by JimmyYoung 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

This guy was not a born in and did not really work his way up from the very bottom. He kind of got some kind of fast track. Its a bit strange.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Money and ass kissing, you see that a lot in the JWS religion.

It certainly is not education, like having a PHD. in theology.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Bribes.

With top-shelf whiskey.

And, clearly, the bribes continue.

:smirk:

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Shouldn't the question be, "How the hell did any of the G.B. get to be G.B. members?"

Answer: Being Class A sycophants, they were personally selected by the real WT power-brokers.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Perhaps because the reptilians saw this slimebag as helping them to enslave the whole human race better than someone else, regardless of where it started from. You have the choice between someone that is such a slime bag that enforces stupid rules and injustice, or someone that has half a brain and is willing to clean up the mess. Someone like Raymond Franz, even though a xian, would weaken the effect of getting the most energy out of the people into enslaving the planet. They need someone that will knock out all fun, not someone that has a bit of balance.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

All the high ranking officials of the Society gather at HQ and prospective candidates are nominated. After much debate and prayer ballots are cast. If a candidate receives 2/3's of the vote - HOORAY - a new GB member is in. If not the process is started again. A fire is lit after the vote. Black smoke means failure and white smoke means success. Or maybe a bunch of names are tossed in a hat and one is pulled out. I really don't know. I'm sure that whatever the process, it is Jehovah approved.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Those who became JW's as adults have a different mentality than those who were raised in it. I'm guessing that since TM wasn't raised as a JW and was in the military, he didn't have all of the take charge and cut throat drive systematically bred out of him. Quite the opposite...he was likely encouraged to plow right over everyone to get what he wanted in life and likely found it quite easy to employ the skills he learned in the "world" to plow ahead of all the sheeplike born in's, once he got a foot in the door. I'm sure S. Lett and the others are quite impressed by him and like the good JW boys they were raised to be, defer to him in every way.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Well said Pete Zahut- did you see his rediculous display of that during his tight pants tony rant- your assessment is spot on!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think he just shared his wealth including high priced booze to the most (right)eous upper tier men of the organization.

smiles and golden hand shakes get you places in this organization.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

He's an aggressive Type A personality ....in a cult.... he was always going to be head of something.

Had he not come across the JW world, he would be the passive-agressive owner of several Car Washes, Tony's Wash n Dry. His staff would sigh as he pulled up in his Cadillac and his face and sovereign ringed fingers would be all over the tacky posters.

"Wash off that turd with Tony Morris the Third!" ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿงผ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit