• oppostate
    oppostate

Wow!

Thanks Wifibandit.

Excellent.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Wow! Dated today! lol Love it! lol

For how many years each of us has been involved with the WT 'Lie' (certainly NOT 'truth') if we had garnered all of our friends and family support to give us cash each month (for years so I/we live for free basically) and then take some of the 'freely' given cash and turn around and ask the same friends and family to donate to a building fund for 'me' (each of us) so I can buy land, then after buying the land and getting my blue prints and building permits, ask all the ones in trades to build my structure for FREE, how long would my friends and family carrying on as my friends and loving family members that I free load off of?

BUT, in the name of RELIGION, WT/JW..org does not mind free loading off of 'their' 'sheep'.

WT/JW..org YOU ARE DISCUSTING TURDS OF HUMANITY!

You are leeches that live off of the live$ of others who are BRAIN-WASHED by YOU, who never get to do what they want to do.

Normal people do what they want. Marry who they want. Get training and education that fulfills their needs, dreams and desires. Are adults who decide what they want to wear and if they want to sleep in on the week end or not. Are adults that budget time and money to pursue their goals, not WT/JW..org's or anyone else's, first. In fact, normal people put themselves and family first... NOT religion.

How wonderful it would be if all the Elders that read these letters, finally say, ENOUGH! My family comes FIRST!

Forget you, you demanding WT/JW..org aka Mafia hitman. If we don't do what you say... What ya gonna do? Tell us again, for over 100 years now, that your scary Big A is coming... to kill everyone if they do not sit in your Kingdumb Hauls for the weekly indoctranation sessions? What a laugh! You guys are the greedy, scheming, a$$hole$ of the Universe! If you had a conscience, which psychopaths don't, you should be ashamed of yourselves! That you never apolozy and never feel shame, shows the whole world what narcissist a$$hole$ you are!

Rant over.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Where are the relocating to...Selters, Germany? :-D

• freddo
    freddo

Thank you! You do a brilliant job.

• freddo
    freddo

In the UK it will be busy busy busy.

Less ministry, less trolley cart standing, less (real) pioneering, less people coming into the organisation. The keen elder/MS/pioneers and their wives will be spending much time in Essex and less time on the flock. Good News.

But ... the born-ins will have a focus - something to do for "Jehovah". A bit of a buzz.

It will only last while the project goes ahead and then ... back to an even emptier shell of a religion.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Wifi.

The afternoon session on recruiting volunteers is devoted to registration and something really foreign to the Watchtower - asking questions.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

From some comments that I read, I have the feeling that brother's with desired construction skills would be placed under passive/aggressive pressure to assist with the construction projects even if it meant foregoing vacations that they would normally take with their family.

Am I right? Do anyone here know of stories related to that?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I just pass along what I get. The real thanks belongs to the Anons who leak and get it to me.

Thanks Anon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit